Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stickers and Sculpting Beginning

So, Jareth and Grell are done, as well as Castiel, Momiji, and Chi...  And I've begun sculpting this morning, after spending four hours sketching everything out yesterday.  Wish me luck!

Here's some sticker pictures to keep everyone happy!

Castiel, from Supernatural, I am most proud of him.

Grell Sutcliffe, from Black Butler.  I actually fixed the eye (I forgot about it) and added the glasses after I made this preview picture, so you'll have to imagine the finished product XD


And last, but not least, Jareth, the Goblin King, from Labyrinth.  I have had more fun drawing and coloring these pictures than I have doing the million other commissions and drawings I've done in ages, not counting the doodle-to-painting series.  <333



3 comments: