Friday, September 28, 2012

And Now for something Positive!

*tosses out a magnet*

*crickets chirp as no one gets the joke*

*sigh*

So, my blog has been leaning (in fact almost spiraling) to he negative side of things going on.  Right now, things aren't great, but some things are looking up.

Been talking to a couple of people on an internet dating site (locals, of course), and I seem to have made a couple of friends (and a couple of enemies too).  That's definitely a bright side of things.  I am doing better, griping less, and letting my anger and frustration no longer get the better of me.  Or at least, I am trying.  I don't feel near so alone as I have lately, which has been on my mind a lot.  I'm not sleeping better, but I am resting more, learning where I need to stop stretching myself quite so thin, and where I can take a breath and keep calm...


I just wonder how much more I'll be able to take....  I move in one year...  *sigh*




"And I only write love songs to those whom I don't love.
I only reach for him who's tied to someone else's glove.
That which I hold inside, which I admire and deride,
Which I protect and hide is yours...

Bend your branches to the ground and hold me close
Let me harmonize with all we knew.
Share your sympathy and weep for me!
Oh, willow, heal the hearts I've broken,
Make me pure and start my song anew..."
~Willow by Emilie Autumn

5 comments:

  1. Things will get better, I promise.

    *nods*

    Next September we'll be roomies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally got the positive joke... magnets... opposite poles attracting...

    You move in one year! That'll be great. You and Caro are creatively and emotionally good for each other. That's a blessing in friends and vital in roommates (maybe not vital, but having lived the other end of the magnet (so to speak) it sure helps).

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Plus I like Miki's comment too.*

    I love the poem Too!

    ReplyDelete