Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Of Hamburgers and Leaky Ceilings

So, I've managed to get through the first day of the week, and halfway through today, just another four and a half hours to go!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....*quickly loses enthusiasm*

I need a new clock.  Well, actually, I need a clock in general, since I don't have one, besides my ipod, stove, and microwave.  I was hinkig maybe this one (Because it made me smile), but then I realized like my family and "normal" friends wouldn't get it.  Then I thought maybe this one.  But I don't like it to light up, so that didn't work...  *sigh*

I still need to finish my work on the stickers.  Maybe I'll do that tonight in between My Little Pony (don't judge me) episodes.  *slow streeeeeeeetch* I don't want to go back to work...

Quote of the day!  (I know, not a daily blog, bite me.)

"Gotta move, gotta choose!
You've got a difference to make.
Don't watch it happen again.
Gotta change; rearrange;
Something's bending to break,
It's just a matter of when."

~Hope on Fire, by Vienna Teng


3 comments:

  1. Hi Babe, LOL @ you. Something is better than nothing believe me! Even it just lets your friends know you are still with us. Namely me anyway.
    It really IS nice to see you around.

    Hope you are having a nice lazy time.
    Huggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *steals quote for class tomorrow*

    It must be clock week. I don't need a new one -- I just need a new battery in the one that I've got. It's a comfortable 5 minutes slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally "get" the first clock!! - and I think you should get it!!!

    ReplyDelete