Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Nngh

Okay, so, I have a sinus infection, and I've been taking my meds like a very good girl, and I still feel like crap.  Oh well, I did get this sticker drawn, scanned, lined, and started to color.  I am most proud of those eyes, very vibrant!  <3



This is from a very ancient  doodle, back when I did really cruel things to Vaughn, my necromancer.  Namely, when I did things like, oh, say, turn him into a four year old.  Lots of fun for me.  Not so much for him.  I need to find my other drawings of small-Vaughn, they were adorable if I remember right.  This one is not Vaughn, as one can maybe tell by the curly hair, but I didn't want to deal with the Sephiroth hair tonight, so he got sweet curls.  <3333

Thank you, Ryan, for choosing the hair color (green), because I would have spent hours trying to decide on my own.  ^^

Oh, oh, quote for the day!  Had to search my music to find this one, though I think I've always kind of loved this song:

"I won't tell you there's nothing beneath your bed.
I won't sell you that it's all in your head.
This world of Oz is not as it seems.
The monsters are real, but they're not in your dreams.
Learn what you can from the beasts you defeat:
You'll need it for some of the people you'll meet."


~Goodnight Demonslayer by Voltaire




2 comments:

  1. I love that quote.

    I think I may snag it for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Caro said. AWesome quote.

    And I like your sticker :)

    ReplyDelete