Monday, August 20, 2012

WIP Blargh

So, I worked for four hours on Saturday, after getting only about five hours of sleep, then chilled for a few hours with a friend (with much needed therapy), vented for a bit about the recent drama involving packages, crabby customers, and overall a bad week, and, finally, at long last, got my floating head Pangur Ban onto a body.  Now, he still needs a pair of thighs to go with his paws, but alas, I shall live for now. Today, I slept for a few short hours, woke up to stomach pains, passed back out after a while, woke up well after noon, did my errands, chatted with a friend for a bit, came home, worked on Pangur's body some more, and eventually passed out.

During all this time, nothing got done on... well, almost anyone.  I started another project drawing, smaller, won't take as long once I decide what I'm doing, so more on that as it develops.  I posted all I have finished of This Is My Forest onto my other blog, Irrevocably Tangled, and I'm in the process of getting that together and ready to go.

I am so tired...  I don't want to go to work...  *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. I'm in Lincoln all day today. The new group home therapist is suppose to start this week. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping this week is kinder and gentler than the last... And that you have lots of time for creative stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss being creative ... I mean I am creative with my groups ... but I want to be MY creative on MY free time ... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO...found you! *CLAPPING LIKE MAD>* LOL

    ReplyDelete