Sunday, March 30, 2014

Our Etsy Shop and Bad News

Hello, everyone!  Sorry it's been a while since we've piped up, but we heard back a while ago that for the first time in seven years, Starving Artists' Studios will not be attending Anime Nebraskon.  I'm trying to take it as a learning experience, but it kind of hurts, like suddenly my stuff wasn't good enough for them.  I was super excited about my new designs (and I'm going to be super nice and show them to everyone anyway) and everything, so I hope you all like my stuff, because I still opened an Etsy shop even though we aren't getting a table because we're still awesome like that.

Here's some cool stuff to look at!  I am most proud of these, my Lethallan and Lethallin button designs (soon to be printed and available in the shop).  Now, for some background, I've been playing a lot of Dragon Age.  A common term in Elvhen is Lethallan (male) or Lethallin (female).  Usually a term for friend.  My Lethallan and I use them as terms of loving endearment, and Andrew helped teach me some tricks to get these to work.  Oooh and aaah over their prettiness!

I also have Champion of Kirkwall bumperstickers designed, and Sherlock-inspired bumperstickers, as well as more Supernatural stuff to go up soon.  See the designs below (and again, love, thanks so much for your help)

Click any of the pictures (or here) to visit the studio's Etsy shop.  If you'd like to place an order, send me a message and let me know you've followed from my blog, and I can make a custom listing, just for you, with the convention prices.
(The Definition of Smaug.  A play on words and a cleverly constructed postcard design.  Probably my third favorite thing I've ever made.)

Quote of the Day (that has NOTHING to do with the fact that I didn't get a table):

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
~Walt Disney






No comments:

Post a Comment